Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Listening To
Disney - The First 50 Years

Reading
Insomnia Stephen King

March 10, 2007

I Go Buh-bye!

Oh yeah!!!! We are finally moving out of this hellholeuva place! Tonight is my last night. I am moving on to a better home with 2,100 extra square feet. No more walking out of your bedroom and straight into the front door crap. Okay, so that's an extreme exaggeration but after a week in the new house, it will seem like the apartment was that small.

I have another three days of school and I am off for a month until I have to return again. bleh

I've had some really good luck lately and it has hit the "three" mark but I hope it doesn't stop there.

1. Got engaged.
2. Moving into a big house RENT FREE!!!!
3. I am up for a promotion at work - big money!!!

I couldn't be happier and life is getting better by the second.

There, I've updated. Are you FREAKIN happy, BLUE????? lol

Labels: ,

|