Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Listening To
Disney - The First 50 Years

Reading
Insomnia Stephen King

April 19, 2007

I've Been Lazy - SUE ME!

My sister is getting married in Lake Tahoe and I am getting that disturbing feeling you get when you can't wait to blow your hard earned income on a money sucking machine. Why I gamble is beyond me. I never win anything and I always come home complaining to myself, "STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!"

I never go with high hopes but I am confident that my time will come eventually. Maybe not this time but for sure in the future. Then again, it may never happen. Still, it would be nice to at least hit a $1,000 jackpot like my mother does almost every time she goes. I swear that woman kills me. She has this profound luck when it comes to gambling.

I thought about how nice it would be to win a huge jackpot worth millions and millions. Then I read about the taxes that high tax states like California like to take. Last year, California collected millions in taxes from gambling. No wonder Ahnold felt it appropriate to give his colleagues raises. For these purposes, I don't want to win a big jackpot so I think I'll stick to the quarter machines even if I do break even. I'm pretty good when it comes to gambling. If I haven't broke even by the time I have gone through sixty bucks, then I stop because I can't cope with losing anymore money. I'd rather have my hair or nails done and get a massage with that money.

Wish me luck anyway because I'll need it.

Labels:

|