Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Listening To
Disney - The First 50 Years

Reading
Insomnia Stephen King

September 20, 2007

Black or White? Woman or Man?

In light of recent events, I'd like to comment on some issues that have been bothering me.

BTW - I'm back and boy to I have a fucking bone to pick. 'Scuse my French.

The Jena 6. What the hell, people? It's not a race issue? It is a race issue, you damned morons! Hello, McFly???? A few black kids asked the Dean if they could sit under the tree in front of campus and the Dean tells them they coud sit wherever they please. So, they sat under the tree. Normally occupied by the white kids, three of them become upset that there are black kids hanging out in their spot so the white kids hang three nooses from the tree. When the black kids see it the next day, they beat the crap out of one of the white kids. And you freakin white people are saying that it's not a race issue? BULLSHIT!!!!

The three white kids should have been suspended from school and made to apologize for their lack of character. The black kids should be suspended from school for retaliating in a violent way and beating the crap out of some punk racist kid.

Did you check out the picture of the white kid who was beatened? Freakin mullet wearing hillbilly.

Now, on to my real dilemma. Obama or Hillary?

Back up a minute - who the hell gave Jesse Jackson the go ahead to label someone as "acting black or white"? Jackson is outraged because Obama hasn't acted "black enough" in response to the Jena Six injustice.

Jackson,

I applaud you for your Civil Rights Activism for the African Americans but do me a favor and please shut the fuck up. Okay?

We need a good president and my choices are Hillary or Obama. I am torn. If I were male, I'd probably vote for Obama but being a woman, I can't betray my sex. BUT, I'm torn.

Obama sounds so darn good but at last, we've endured centuries of manwars and bullshit that have finally destroyed us, that it's time for a woman to step in and clean house.

Labels:

|