Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Listening To
Disney - The First 50 Years

Reading
Insomnia Stephen King

October 01, 2007

Celtic Druidry

I went to the Celtic Festival yesterday with Rose (Bello's Mom) and it was so awesome.

***NOTE - Shoulda been home working on an essay but Bad Bella totally blew it off.***

Sometimes you just gotta have fun first.

The music was great and we were surprised to see Celtic Spring playing the wonderful music that they performed for all of America on America's Got Talent. What a bunch of talented kids and so entertaining.

Rose and I saw all the booths and we ran into one from the local bookstore. They had a bunch of books on the pagan faiths and I found one of The Druids. I was a little skeptical at first because there is relatively no information or documentation on the Druids; just speculation. However, when I checked this guys bibliography, it was phenomenal. I felt at the right place at the right time and I couldn't be happier.

It felt nice to be able to where my pentagram necklace and my cloak and not be looked at as if I were a devil worshipper because most religions are misinformed about the pentagram and pagans. I wonder if other religions that celebrate Christmas, Easter, etc. know that those pagan holidays were adopted by the Christians to make it easier for the pagans to convert?

Oh well, it doesn't really matter because whatever faith we practice (or not) we feel it's right for us. We have our bad pagans, christians, catholics, mormons.....and we have our good pagans, christians, catholics, mormons.....who believe in the freedom of religion.

Just don't ever call my religion the Occult - I might have to cast a spell on you.

Labels: , , ,

|