Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Listening To
Disney - The First 50 Years

Reading
Insomnia Stephen King

August 06, 2010

Idiocracy

After what seemed like a permanent hiatus, I decided that blogging again might bring me a little comfort regarding some things that just bug me.

There are complete idiots everywhere. Some are not that discernible but then there are those who are so instantaneously recognized that the words, “This guy is a fucking idiot!” comes flying out of the mouth, devoid of any edit button, and it makes me feel as if I have personally branded this person and presented him/her to the world as THE First-Class-Idiot. Once those 6 words leave my mouth, I feel great and accomplished, and I can walk away with a satisfied Chestshire grin.

“Hey, IDIOT! Didn’t you hear? That became illegal a year ago!!!”

I have never been able to cell phone and drive. Apparently my creators forgot to add that special component to my circuit breaker. It appears that many other folks lack that same bonus feature. What I don’t understand is why those, who do not have the “cell phone and drive” coordination, do it anyway.

When I leave my apartment for work, the only thing I want to do is get to work and get through my day. I don’t want to have to start my day with the pretentious moron, in the beat up baby blue Toyota Corolla, going 50 MPH in the fast lane, and talking on his cell phone. I can deal with the idiots who cut me off and drivers who suddenly realize they are in their car on the freeway because they only woke up 5 minutes ago but, I cannot deal with those who have to be on their cell phone and cannot pay enough attention to see they are causing a traffic jam.

You. Road idiot. You created a traffic jam because all the people in the fast lane had to move to go around you, causing the people in the middle lane to move over as well. Do you know what happens when three lanes all of a sudden become two lanes???? IT CAUSES A TRAFFIC JAM. In your case, an unnecessary traffic jam!!!

Some people.

|